Introduction to HCI & Contextual Design
Jerry Weinberg; Edited by Kristin Caufield and Erin Ecker
- NO TITLE
- The System’s Work Model does not fit the User’s Work Model
- Example: How do people research a topic?
- What is Design?
- User’s Task Model vs. Engineer’s Model
- From the Interface Hall of Shame
- System Centered vs. Customer Centered Design
- Customer Centered Design
- Contextual Design (CD)
- Steps in Contextual Design
- Step 1 - Contextual Inquiry
- Step 2 – Work Modeling
- Step 3 - Consolidation
- Step 4 – Work Redesign
- Step 5 – User Environment Design
- Step 6 – Interface Design & Prototyping
This document created with the Web
Accessibility Wizard for Microsoft(R) Office.