Lab Use Rules
The online sign up sheet is currently under development.
Please use the sign up sheet in front of EB 3048 until further notice.
- This lab is to be used for CS
321, CS 425, and CS 499 Projects. Any other uses must have prior permission.
- To reserve the room you must sign-up
for it ahead of time on the sign-up sheet outside of the door. If you find
the room is empty and you decide to use it, you must put your name on the
sign-up sheet at that time.
- Prototyping supplies are for the
express use for projects in these classes. Do not abuse them.
- Use the fan for white noise to
help reduce any distractions to the user.
- Use the poster sheets for your
work and put them up for each session to “immerse” the team in the data and
to jog the “group memory”.
- Do not adjust the cameras other
than rotation and zoom.
- Erase the boards and leave the